Thursday, April 21, 2011

Isuzu Vehi-Cross

New York State is the worst state for vehicles. You have the mud and the snow in the winter which wears your vehicles out so much faster and it doesn't matter how much undercoating they put on. The salt that they put on the roads corrodes the underside so fast. I never buy a car in New York State. I started looking online ,  in Florida. My mom and dad live there so it's always nice to surprise them pulling in with the new vehicle. Every vehicle I've ever owned since the early 80's have always had their oil changes done with synthetic oil. I've had such great luck with this. When it comes to cars with higher mileage the vehicle just seems to keep on going and going. After buying my new Jeep  I also bought a 1999 Isuzu Vehi-Cross that I am having shipped up to New York for surprise for my wife.

No comments: